In the previous post, I referred to a new willingness to trust God in a way I hadn’t been.
The point is, when you tell Him that kind of thing, a lot of people might think you are asking for it.
Here is what He will do…
1) He will lead you down a road you didn’t know existed, but He had been constructing for months.
2) He will cause you to notice all the signs along the way. That you had overlooked when you were digging for toll money.
3) Just when you think there are probably no more surprises, and now it is another excruciating wait until you find out the conclusion of this chapter that could go all good or all bad, there is another surprise.
4) The surprise that looks juicy and would make the obvious, quick, neat & tidy, happily ever after to this story, turns out to be just another in a list of possibilities that look…okay.
5)Again, He shows you, “See what I have been doing up to now? Am I going to follow through?”
6) And when you heave a sigh of relief, “BAM.” Another Confetti-Cannon-of-“What-In-The-World?”…
I prayed some weird prayers in December: “God, I want to feel.” “Father, Help me be more fun for my family.” I told Him I was trusting Him. No matter what. I do my job, and He does His.
I am sharing my Awesome with Jennifer@Momma Made It Look Easy.