Did you ever play that in college? One person in the circle says, “I haven’t ever….” and fills in the blank with something they haven’t done that they think others have. You say, for example, you haven’t ever been to Europe. All the people who have been to Europe either throw one of their pennies into the pot or in the drinking version, whoever has been to Europe drinks.
Apparently, Ree told Kat what she hadn’t done and Kat told EVerybody what she hasn’t done. So I am telling you what I haven’t done.
TWENTY TWO THINGS I HAVEN’T EVER DONE…
1. Applied to grad school.
2. Been to Canada.
3. Gone deep sea fishing.
4. Been pregnant.
5. Been to a NFL or NBA Game.
6. Dived ( dove? diven?) sky or scuba.
7. Had surgery.
8. Deliberately parked illegally.
9. Tried to get published.
10. Been to New York City.
11. Had a professional pedicure.
12. Driven a motorcycle on a street.
13. Gotten a tattoo.
14. Worn braces.
15. Been on safari in the Serengeti.
Had dance lessons.
17. Had sushi.
18. Dropped a child off for their first day of day care.
19. Owned a Bed & Breakfast.
Sung a solo.
21. Been someone’s matchmaker.
22. Called a rodeo.
I guess I need to get on my feet. What about you? What haven’t you done?