I always have.
Back to School. New Year’s,
which is really December 26 because what really gets done between Christmas and Jan 2 or 3? Your Birthday.
And every single Monday.
Tomorrow morning. New start.
1) Getting ready for 2012-2013 school while supervising You-Know-What.
2 )Lesson planning. (Makes me crave Camels and Night Train).
3) Searching Speech Therapy Services. (One of the things I spare you).
4) Getting the Laundry done. (Glamourous, I know.).
5) Cleaning the fridge. (Jealous?)
6) Doing the banking. (Won’t take long.)
7) Looking at the calendar– Starting Co-op in August, Boy having surgery in September. Seriously. Already scheduling the rest of the year.
8) Schedule whichever charity has home pick-up to get some larger items that I need to get out of our way.
9) Scouting extra-curriculars for the boy. He really needs to be busy. It’s what he likes best.
10) Went to the salon, Saturday. That was the ‘me-time’ for this week. Friday is our 21st anniversary. ‘We-time’. This year, we will resume our tradition of going to the best steakhouse. EVER. There may be someone from Cattle Country reading. I realize the implications of what I’m saying. I haven’t had a steak in two years. I have no idea what to give Mickey.
11) Figure out what to do with this blog. ‘Track That Stat” says I have hundreds of ‘visits’ per day. How do I refine my focus? Keep some of those people here? Zero people follow by email. I don’t need to figure out ‘What’, I need to figure out, ‘How.” I need a look. I’m like a blank paper. What else? Is backstage as simple and helpful as it can be?
Come to think of it, I don’t think much of Monday, after all.