WOW is my face red. I have lost the key to the trophy case, because it has been something like a year since I have won anything blog related. So. In the interest of credit where it is due…
Several weeks ago, I entered the I Heart Faces Photoshop Makeover Giveaway. There were a number of sites to sign up on and I won at Tator Tots and Jell-o. The prize was that you send one photo of yourself to Amy and she would do a photoshop makeover of your mugshot and make you look moviestar. I won. I did. She did.
As a result, you may begin to see a whole new me popping up. I am very thankful both to Amy and Jennifer. They were just doing their thing, and had no idea what a difference this would make in the way I see myself. Thanks, Ladies.
Additionally, I have also to thank Jennifer@Always in Wonder for giving me the Stylish Blogger Award.
I have been slow on saying thank you and getting this sleek button up in the sidebar. Thanks, Jennifer, and my apologies for my slowness!!! As you are stopping by AIW, don’t miss the Egg Yolk Facial.
This is one of those fun, friendly pass along awards that some pass along and some don’t. Here is the way it works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers. (I am not sure I have 15, but I will try to come up with a fistful.)
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Here are my 7 things, in no particular order.
1. I can’t have Lucky Charms Cereal in my house. I will eat it all. I won’t share with my children. I won’t be nice. I can’t imagine what might happen if I got ahold of a harder drug. Just writing this makes me want to run to the grocery store. The small box is currently on sale for $2.18.
2. I prefer reality TV and sitcoms to”drama”. Reality TV is criticized because it usually isn’t a reality situation. In my reality, I have to rely on my own real life attitude, behavior, and character. On reality TV, it is ALWAYS a test of the participants real life coping skills. How low will they go?
3. My children are adopted. It is no piece of cake, but I dig it. I recommend it.
4. I think God does mini-miracles, because He wants to keep our undivided attention. For example, I left a comment on Parenting By Dummies about my shopping friend being half a continent away, and a day or two later found out she is moving to a nearby city that has better shopping. No biggie. I just wish I had mentioned it sooner.
5. I don’t have a freebie list because that is wrong and Mark Wahlberg is not on it.
6. I love to read.
7. My family thinks I am a good cook.
If there were an eighth, I would have to say that I discovered blogging just a little more than a year ago, and have a great time getting to know people that way. Here are my bloggers that I would give the award to.
Thanks again ladies; I’m for the grocery store.