Thanks, Mama Kat for getting me thinking…
May was all chaos with end of school activities and trying to get people to do Algebra and so forth.
It is just so thoughtful of Mama Kat to remind me that the way to get things back on track is to draw up a list of things to do, and you know, there is nothing in the world I like more than to make a list:
TEN THINGS I’D LIKE TO GET DONE, ACCIDENTALLY OR BY DESIGN, THIS MONTH
Find the forms so I can Turn in final grades.
Take my kids bowling, miniature golfing, and to a matinee.
3) Take my kids to a museum, a park, and a farmer’s market.
4) Attend a homeschool curriculum fair. Because the time won’t waste itself. Oh. Wait. Yeah, it will.
Hide the mess Make minor repairs on home in order to put the house on the market.
6) Schedule time to be alone.
7) Start Weight Watchers. Again. (blah.)
9) Iron. No, it isn’t 1957. We have been going around looking like The Grapes of Wrath.
10) Post on the blog more than twice a week.
This looks like a good first draft.
What are you doing this summer, and can you recommend more fun things to do that both 15 year-olds and 8 year-olds will enjoy?
This post is written by inspiration from Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop.